If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other
Laura, Kate and Sarah.
If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each
other as Fat Boy, Godzilla and Four-eyes.
• When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in
$20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anything
smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
• When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket
• A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
• A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need but it's
• A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste,
shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel .
• The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is
337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these
• A woman has the last word in any argument.
• Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new
• A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
• A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
• A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can
• A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
• A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he
• A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she
• A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty
the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
• A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.
• Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.
• Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
• Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows
about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods,
secret fears and hopes and dreams.
• A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people
remembering the same thing!